Buying your QUICKSALE'S

Status
Not open for further replies.

gd

gd Rep
27
0
0
Rep
78
gd Vouches
9
0
0
Vouches
9
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
gd Rep
27
0
0
Rep
78
gd Vouches
9
0
0
Vouches
9
gd Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
nobody
Posts
61
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Dealing with this member? Escrow holds the funds until both sides confirm. Leave a vouch once it's done.
I would like to cop some of your clean TG's.
I would appreciate it, if you come to me with decent names.

(I am not interested in overpriced dogshit)
If you have a thread with your @'s displayed, I have probably seen it, and if I haven't contacted you - I was not interested.


Looking forward to hearing from you, guys!​
 

Last edited:
Liked by 1 member:
sx
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

About: Buying your QUICKSALE'S

Read more about Buying your QUICKSALE'S in OG Telegram on Kingz — Money Talk & Market. This thread may include replies, opinions, resources, and community discussion related to the topic.

Browse more threads in OG Telegram to explore similar content.

Top