ETH to MOON?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD

GOD Rep
45
0
0
Rep
109
GOD Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
GOD Rep
45
0
0
Rep
109
GOD Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
GOD Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Day One User
Posts
2,689
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I'm not holding it cuz I believe into it, I just have some money they send me sometimes and I never exchange it
 

shozzy

shozzy Rep
11
0
0
Rep
26
shozzy Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Prime
shozzy Rep
11
0
0
Rep
26
shozzy Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
shozzy Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Prime
Posts
952
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
nah fuck eth
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

About: ETH to MOON?

Read more about ETH to MOON? in Crypto on Kingz — Money Talk & Market. This thread may include replies, opinions, resources, and community discussion related to the topic.

Browse more threads in Crypto to explore similar content.

Top