How would You feel, After loosing 100,000 Dollar in gambling.

YoungBoy

YoungBoy Rep
1
0
0
Rep
3
YoungBoy Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
YoungBoy Rep
1
0
0
Rep
3
YoungBoy Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
YoungBoy Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
The King!
Posts
16
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
ok so , I wrote this because I lost the hard Earned Money , Me - I feel nothing ( can't say anything ) , its not that I lost all in One shot but I earned by work and keep on Spending all in games to make it double and I lost , Lost and just finished everything . How would you suggest me to let things pass by or what should i do ? what you will do or how would you feel if this happen .
 
Liked by 1 member:

wizard

wizard Rep
24
0
5
Rep
47
wizard Vouches
3
0
1
Vouches
4
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
wizard Rep
24
0
5
Rep
47
wizard Vouches
3
0
1
Vouches
4
wizard Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
<3
Posts
195
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
if you make 100 you can make a milli 💯
 

prince

prince Rep
53
1
4
Rep
138
prince Vouches
29
0
0
Vouches
29
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
kys
prince Rep
53
1
4
Rep
138
prince Vouches
29
0
0
Vouches
29
prince Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
✰
Posts
308
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
ok so , I wrote this because I lost the hard Earned Money , Me - I feel nothing ( can't say anything ) , its not that I lost all in One shot but I earned by work and keep on Spending all in games to make it double and I lost , Lost and just finished everything . How would you suggest me to let things pass by or what should i do ? what you will do or how would you feel if this happen .
double it and give it to the next person
 
Liked by 1 member:

quee

quee Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
quee Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
quee Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
quee Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
quee Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
hi
Posts
6
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
i would kms (do it)
 

sx

Rep
44
0
2
Rep
112
Vouches
10
0
0
Vouches
10
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Prime
Rep
44
0
2
Rep
112
Vouches
10
0
0
Vouches
10
Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
$0 net
Posts
240
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE

him

him Rep
8
0
0
Rep
21
him Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Prime
him Rep
8
0
0
Rep
21
him Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
him Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
🎰
Posts
52
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
i don’t want loose 100,000 dollar in gambling :(
 

Namar

Namar Rep
4
0
1
Rep
5
Namar Vouches
1
0
0
Vouches
1
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Namar Rep
4
0
1
Rep
5
Namar Vouches
1
0
0
Vouches
1
Namar Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Yum
Posts
80
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Wouldnt gamble tbh
 
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

Community discussion: How would You feel, After loosing 100,000 Dollar in gambling.

Read the community conversation about How would You feel, After loosing 100,000 Dollar in gambling. in General Chat on Kingz. Browse replies, opinions, and general discussion from active members.

Explore more topics in General Chat to find related conversations.

Top