I don't have friends what should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

milosdjukic314

milosdjukic314 Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
milosdjukic314 Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
milosdjukic314 Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
milosdjukic314 Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
milosdjukic314 Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Banned Member
Posts
24
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
dont be so shy
 

balloon

balloon Rep
5
0
0
Rep
16
balloon Vouches
7
0
0
Vouches
7
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
balloon Rep
5
0
0
Rep
16
balloon Vouches
7
0
0
Vouches
7
balloon Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Regular User
Posts
28
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
if you just want some people to fun with during your free time. I would you suggest write a list of what you like doing and google serch if there are online groups or IRL meetups and join them. whether online or IRL you have to be the one to make the first move. I believe in you.
 

speed

speed Rep
1
1
0
Rep
3
speed Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
speed Rep
1
1
0
Rep
3
speed Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
speed Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
crister ronaldo
Posts
201
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
go socialize some
 

Avdulj Loka

Avdulj Loka Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Avdulj Loka Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
Avdulj Loka Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Avdulj Loka Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
Avdulj Loka Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Banned Member
Posts
18
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
u dont need them really
 

Lush

Lush Rep
25
0
1
Rep
56
Lush Vouches
27
0
0
Vouches
27
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
Lush Rep
25
0
1
Rep
56
Lush Vouches
27
0
0
Vouches
27
Lush Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Banned Member
Posts
724
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
talk to people
 

BATON

BATON Rep
1
0
0
Rep
1
BATON Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
BATON Rep
1
0
0
Rep
1
BATON Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
BATON Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Regular User
Posts
167
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

Community discussion: I don't have friends what should I do?

Read the community conversation about I don't have friends what should I do? in General Chat on Kingz. Browse replies, opinions, and general discussion from active members.

Explore more topics in General Chat to find related conversations.

Top