Kingz - Money Talk & Market

Immerse yourself in a world of limitless possibilities and open the gateway to virtual commerce.

I need rating and suggestions for my first animated signature art.

north

Regular User

100%

Status

Bits Bits

Year of Service

100%
LEVEL 1

75 XP

Hello, I recently joined this conmunity and wanted to start making animated signatures, avatars and other..
This is my first signature which I did for my friend @yz, he said it’s good but I think I can do better with more
behance

Last edited:
Liked by 2 members: coju xc

north

Regular User

100%

Status

Bits Bits

Year of Service

100%
LEVEL 1

75 XP

Yeah it's probably bad since nobody is commenting :pepe-ugh:

coju

★★★★★

0%

Status

Bits Bits

Year of Service

0%
LEVEL 1

0 XP

lemme be the first comment, I seen this on ogu b4, I would try to do different fonts and try to add more characters (small characters).

Liked by 1 member: north

north

Regular User

100%

Status

Bits Bits

Year of Service

100%
LEVEL 1

75 XP

lemme be the first comment, I seen this on ogu b4, I would try to do different fonts and try to add more characters (small characters).
Oh yeah, I didn’t update this and on yhe ogu but i kinda trying out new things hehe thank you tho 🖤

Liked by 1 member: coju

seller

Banned Member

Banned

0%

Status

Bits Bits

Year of Service

0%
LEVEL 2

100 XP

would give it a 5/10. i'd change the font since it's barely readable at distance. have you tried the transparent background if it's possible? looks kinda empty with black background and 2 same character models.

north

Regular User

100%

Status

Bits Bits

Year of Service

100%
LEVEL 1

75 XP

would give it a 5/10. i'd change the font since it's barely readable at distance. have you tried the transparent background if it's possible? looks kinda empty with black background and 2 same character models.
I did but I really can't due to render issues, so I improvise by doing a background color same as the site

GOD

Day One User

Divine

100%

Status

Bits Bits

Year of Service

100%
LEVEL 10

36,500 XP

not bad bat it can be improved. imho the animation is too quick and the font should be changed.
I really like your current signature, it has a good font and the animation has the right duration.

Live Activity
No one is currently typing