Buying I want to buy a verified eldorado.gg account. (No CIS countries)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheo

sheo Rep
1
0
0
Rep
3
sheo Vouches
1
0
0
Vouches
1
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Prime
sheo Rep
1
0
0
Rep
3
sheo Vouches
1
0
0
Vouches
1
sheo Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
VALORANT Boosting service
Posts
5
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Dealing with this member? Escrow holds the funds until both sides confirm. Leave a vouch once it's done.
Yo, im intested in buying eldorado.gg verified account for selling valorant boosting service and valorant accounts. If someone have it, pls dm me in discord: sheogg, telegram: @vagabond001 or on website.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

Marketplace listing: I want to buy a verified eldorado.gg account. (No CIS countries)

You are viewing a marketplace thread for I want to buy a verified eldorado.gg account. (No CIS countries) in Other Services on Kingz. This listing may include pricing, seller information, buyer questions, trade interest, service terms, and related transaction discussion.

Interested in buying, selling, or trading something similar to I want to buy a verified eldorado.gg account. (No CIS countries)? Browse more active listings in Other Services on Kingz.

Top