is Assembly profitable?

GOD

GOD Rep
45
0
0
Rep
109
GOD Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
GOD Rep
45
0
0
Rep
109
GOD Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
GOD Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Day One User
Posts
2,689
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Does anyone code in assembly? I studied it for university (MIPS IV and RISC V) and I have the knowledge to code, I wonder if it's profitable as side hustle, if I should master it. Maybe you can code some super customized game cheats and sell em for good money. Idk.
If you know something it is really useful for let me know.
 

MoralTG

MoralTG Rep
33
1
1
Rep
84
MoralTG Vouches
39
0
0
Vouches
39
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
MoralTG Rep
33
1
1
Rep
84
MoralTG Vouches
39
0
0
Vouches
39
MoralTG Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
https://t.me/BorrowOG
Posts
612
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I think this is kinda useless tho
 
Liked by 1 member:
GOD GOD
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

Community discussion: is Assembly profitable?

Read the community conversation about is Assembly profitable? in General Chat on Kingz. Browse replies, opinions, and general discussion from active members.

Explore more topics in General Chat to find related conversations.

Top