Kingz Discord Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bipolar

bipolar Rep
1
0
0
Rep
3
bipolar Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
bipolar Rep
1
0
0
Rep
3
bipolar Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
bipolar Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
you don't know me
Posts
6
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Everytime I click to join it says invalid invite or some shit.
 

Manabump

Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Regular User
Posts
53
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I think is because it just got termed I think I got the link in the inbox
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

Community discussion: Kingz Discord Question

Read the community conversation about Kingz Discord Question in General Chat on Kingz. Browse replies, opinions, and general discussion from active members.

Explore more topics in General Chat to find related conversations.

Top