Kingz - Money Talk & Market

Immerse yourself in a world of limitless possibilities and open the gateway to virtual commerce.

Hiring Looking to partner with a web developer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nil

💎

Divine

100%

Status

Bits Bits

Year of Service

100%
LEVEL 3

550 XP

I want to create a decently profitable website, which means partnering with a web developer to create and upkeep the backend.

I am willing to split 33.3% of profits both to you and me, as I would like to also reinvest 33.3% back into the website for advertisements, upkeep costs, etc. This way, the website will always be able to run, and we can develop a balance for the "company" to spend on advertising, marketing, domain management, etc
We have one developer currently, who is looking to split his 33.3% profit share and work load with another developer. We have the user stories, features and epics created, and the development process has begun.

Job Description
The website I'd like to create is somewhat of a CMS platform, it would need a detailed user management system, and a comprehensive framework for the features. I would like to avoid discussing details until we are sure we're a right fit for each other. Hope you understand!

I will handle the marketing and advertising, user management, domain management, finances, and customer support - you just need to do the backend.

Ideal Partner
• The ideal partner is proficient in html, CSS, JS, PHP, and SQL. Bonus points if you have knowledge of other languages as well.
• The ideal partner is willing to commit at least 10 hours a week to this project with me - if we don't commit the time, we won't see the results
- That being said, your time is flexible. We can figure out a schedule that works best for your needs.

Contact
To apply as partner, please add me on discord so we can discuss a bit more about what the project entails. I'm really excited to hear from you!

Last edited:
Liked by 5 members: Godly yb thicc bipolar e

Fiery

Certified Retard

0%

Status

Bits Bits

Year of Service

0%
LEVEL 1

0 XP

Might hit you up on this once I improve my web development skills

ye

the real ye

Banned

91.3%

Status

Bits Bits

Year of Service

91.3%
LEVEL 2

400 XP

thats cool, gl on finding one g

discord.gg/links

Mythical

100%

Status

Bits Bits

Year of Service

100%
LEVEL 9

26,050 XP

I might got someone

cn

Regular User

0%

Status

Bits Bits

Year of Service

0%
LEVEL 1

50 XP

Time for some realism

A forum user and one developer aren't competing with Wordpress, or Joomla, or any other major CMS platforms

Goodnight!

Liked by 2 members: Nil takykta

cn

Regular User

0%

Status

Bits Bits

Year of Service

0%
LEVEL 1

50 XP

That’s not nearly at all the project that I’m making, but congratulations on embarrassing yourself!
Look man if you wanna exercise stubbornness and run yourself thin with ambition then that's up to you. Just being real with you

e

dnd

Divine

100%

Status

Bits Bits

Year of Service

100%
LEVEL 3

1,200 XP

shoot me a pm, may be interested upon further elaboration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live Activity
No one is currently typing