Sold NameMC OG's

Status
Not open for further replies.

v_v

v_v Rep
5
0
0
Rep
13
v_v Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Prime
v_v Rep
5
0
0
Rep
13
v_v Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
v_v Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Prime
Posts
28
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Dealing with this member? Escrow holds the funds until both sides confirm. Leave a vouch once it's done.
I used to own the accounts Miracle & Trail years ago. Both are locked sadly, however, I still own both of them on one NameMC profile. I am selling the entire profile which contains both linked names. This is cool to own if you're a collector.

I don't care if I sell this or not, but it just collects dust. I don't even play MC anymore.

https://namemc.com/profile/Miracle

https://namemc.com/profile/Trail



CO: 15
BIN: Offer
 

Last edited:

aaaaa

aaaaa Rep
6
1
30
Rep
-56
aaaaa Vouches
13
0
0
Vouches
13
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
aaaaa Rep
6
1
30
Rep
-56
aaaaa Vouches
13
0
0
Vouches
13
aaaaa Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Divine
Posts
158
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
i offer 15 for both
 

v_v

v_v Rep
5
0
0
Rep
13
v_v Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Prime
v_v Rep
5
0
0
Rep
13
v_v Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
v_v Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Prime
Posts
28
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
noted i suppose
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

Marketplace listing: NameMC OG's

You are viewing a marketplace thread for NameMC OG's in Other OG Usernames on Kingz — Money Talk & Market. This listing may include pricing, seller information, buyer questions, trade interest, service terms, and related transaction discussion.

Interested in buying, selling, or trading something similar to NameMC OG's? Browse more active listings in Other OG Usernames on Kingz — Money Talk & Market.

Top