Opinion on lgbt

MrSleepyHead

MrSleepyHead Rep
2
0
3
Rep
-1
MrSleepyHead Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
MrSleepyHead Rep
2
0
3
Rep
-1
MrSleepyHead Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
MrSleepyHead Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
ThatDudegab
Posts
311
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I am a supporter and once was a lgbt person I mean I was pan before tho long time ago, I still support it, I am actually straight but pan or omni before while being straight It was just complicated I didn't know what I was attracted to before but It was mostly trans people and women Idk why It was like that but that was young me, I have gay friends tho ofcourse I support and understand them always
 

Lk

Lk Rep
44
0
0
Rep
107
Lk Vouches
18
0
0
Vouches
18
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Mythical
Lk Rep
44
0
0
Rep
107
Lk Vouches
18
0
0
Vouches
18
Lk Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
♡ Lk_Gd ♡
Posts
272
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
live and let live
 

TBBoost

TBBoost Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
TBBoost Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
TBBoost Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
TBBoost Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
TBBoost Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Regular User
Posts
50
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
dont like the crazy ones ...
 
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

Community discussion: Opinion on lgbt

Read the community conversation about Opinion on lgbt in General Chat on Kingz. Browse replies, opinions, and general discussion from active members.

Explore more topics in General Chat to find related conversations.

Top