Selling qndfa has 2k+ followers and I’m trying to get a offer

Masterddk8

Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Regular User
Posts
11
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Dealing with this member? Escrow holds the funds until both sides confirm. Leave a vouch once it's done.
Lowest I’ll take is 8$ but give me your offer
 
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

About: qndfa has 2k+ followers and I’m trying to get a offer

Read more about qndfa has 2k+ followers and I’m trying to get a offer in OG Instagram on Kingz — Money Talk & Market. This thread may include replies, opinions, resources, and community discussion related to the topic.

Browse more threads in OG Instagram to explore similar content.

Top