1 MONTH
1 MONTH OF SERVICE
Dealing with this member?
Escrow holds the funds until both sides confirm. Leave a vouch once it's done.
I’ve owned this Snapchat account since the early days of Snapchat and have been the original and only owner ever since. The account has been inactive for a long time, and I’ve now decided to sell it.
Snapchat Username: uy-e
I am the original and first owner of the account. The buyer will receive the account along with access to the email address currently connected to it, allowing you to verify ownership and secure the account.
You’re welcome to contact me directly on Snapchat if you have any questions or would like additional verification.
For the safety of both the buyer and seller, the transaction will only be completed through this website. I will not accept payments or complete the deal privately outside the platform.
Snapchat Username: uy-e
I am the original and first owner of the account. The buyer will receive the account along with access to the email address currently connected to it, allowing you to verify ownership and secure the account.
You’re welcome to contact me directly on Snapchat if you have any questions or would like additional verification.
For the safety of both the buyer and seller, the transaction will only be completed through this website. I will not accept payments or complete the deal privately outside the platform.