Kingz - Money Talk & Market

Immerse yourself in a world of limitless possibilities and open the gateway to virtual commerce.

What're some of your short/long-term goals?

b

Blunts

Divine

0%

Status

Bits Bits

Months of Service

0%
LEVEL 2

300 XP

I'm finally clean boys, dropped weed & alc and just quit vaping (after doing all tat shit for about 4 years). Hoping to hit the gym more and get my money up, mind right, and my circle small.

Lmk what you guys hope to do moving forward, interested in what you guys have to say!

Liked by 2 members: GOD Nil

cvrme

him.

0%

Status

Bits Bits

Months of Service

0%
LEVEL 1

0 XP

I'm finally clean boys, dropped weed & alc and just quit vaping (after doing all tat shit for about 4 years). Hoping to hit the gym more and get my money up, mind right, and my circle small.

Lmk what you guys hope to do moving forward, interested in what you guys have to say!
i want to do music full time but idk if I can

Nil

💎

Divine

100%

Status

Bits Bits

Months of Service

100%
LEVEL 3

550 XP

Good on you! So proud.

I am currently in the process of quitting nicotine, 8+ days without it now!

My biggest goals for this year are to buy a car and enrol into university

rxkhim

Regular User

0%

Status

Bits Bits

Months of Service

0%
LEVEL 1

0 XP

congrats on allat, on my own grind too!

GOD

Day One User

Divine

100%

Status

Months of Service

100%
LEVEL 7

16,950 XP

Congratulations, I hope you still doing good

Slugma

t.me/pokeball (Vouches)

Divine

100%

Status

Bits Bits

Months of Service

100%
LEVEL 3

1,375 XP

i need to stop vaping tbh but i been hitting gym for a few months and seeing good progress, tbh just getting ripped and rich is my long term goals. short term is probably to f*ck b*tches

Live Activity
No one is currently typing