Which workout split do you do?

Samuel

Samuel Rep
5
0
0
Rep
18
Samuel Vouches
7
0
0
Vouches
7
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Prime
Samuel Rep
5
0
0
Rep
18
Samuel Vouches
7
0
0
Vouches
7
Samuel Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
the prince
Posts
116
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I transitioned from bro split to push-pull-legs about 6 months ago. But I heard Arnold split is the way to go. Does anyone here currently do Arnold? Lmk if I should switch. As of right now I hit the gym Monday-Saturday.
 

speed

speed Rep
1
1
0
Rep
3
speed Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
speed Rep
1
1
0
Rep
3
speed Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
speed Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
crister ronaldo
Posts
201
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
just stick to ppl imo
 
Liked by 1 member:

Top G

Top G Rep
0
1
0
Rep
0
Top G Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
Top G Rep
0
1
0
Rep
0
Top G Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
Top G Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Banned Member
Posts
105
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
PPL and 500 pushups a day
 

Prime

Prime Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Prime Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
Prime Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Prime Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
Prime Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Upgrade
Posts
127
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
i switch up every month, always try something new from yt
 

sss

sss Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
sss Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
sss Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
sss Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
sss Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
stanky
Posts
12
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
honestly arnold split is more fun than ppl imo
 

37

37 Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
37 Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
37 Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
37 Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
37 Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
rich
Posts
109
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I transitioned from bro split to push-pull-legs about 6 months ago. But I heard Arnold split is the way to go. Does anyone here currently do Arnold? Lmk if I should switch. As of right now I hit the gym Monday-Saturday.
i do push pull legs
 
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

Community discussion: Which workout split do you do?

Read the community conversation about Which workout split do you do? in General Chat on Kingz. Browse replies, opinions, and general discussion from active members.

Explore more topics in General Chat to find related conversations.

Top