Status
Not open for further replies.

cute

cute Rep
22
0
0
Rep
55
cute Vouches
20
0
0
Vouches
20
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
cute Rep
22
0
0
Rep
55
cute Vouches
20
0
0
Vouches
20
cute Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Banned Member
Posts
326
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Dealing with this member? Escrow holds the funds until both sides confirm. Leave a vouch once it's done.
❤️ Account clearing/account cleaning service 🧹
I may delete almost all the info from these popular platforms for your account(s):

⭐️ BlueSky (Posts, skeets, reskeets, likes)

⭐️ DeviantArt (Deviations, comments, posts, favorites)

⭐️ Discord (Messages in channels, DMs, mass-delete chats, delete by keyword)

⭐️ Disqus (everything)

⭐️ Facebook (Posts, comments, photos, videos, likes, friends)

⭐️ Flickr (Media, albums, favorites, galleries)

⭐️ Github (Comments, stars, follows)

⭐️ Gyazo (Captures, collections)

⭐️ Imdb (all activity)

⭐️ Imgur (Submissions, comments, favorites, images)

⭐️ LinkedIn (Messages, content)

⭐️ Mastodon (Posts, replies, reblogs, favorites)

⭐️ MyAnimeList (Anime lists, manga lists, blogs, reviews)

⭐️ Pinterest (Pins, boards, almost everything)

⭐️ Reddit (Posts, comments, deleting entire reddit history)

⭐️ Quora (Answers, comments)

⭐️ Skype (Chats and messages)

⭐️ Slack (Messages, conversations, delete in bulk)

⭐️ Spotify (Songs from playlists, followed podcasts, followed albums, followed playlists, followed artists)

⭐️ Steam (Comments)

⭐️ Tumblr (Blogposts and reblogs)

⭐️ Twitter/X.com (Tweets, retweets, following, lists, dms, likes)

⭐️ WordPress (Blog posts on multiple wordpress sites)

⭐️ Yelp (Reviews)

Almost everything is clearable, it doesn't take much time and I only charge a fraction of what other services would charge. Perfect if the account you want to sell was trashed by the previous owner!

✨$10 per account✨ if you need more, it's negotiable

NOTE: Unfortunately I cannot share what I use (It's pretty easy to figure out, but the program is paid and I offer a cheaper rate than they), and I'd have to log in to your account using the app. However I will screenrecord the entire thing + you will only see one log in and I will not be able to change any info on the account (email, password, etc.). I WILL NOT ASK FOR 2FA IF IT ISN'T ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

Marketplace listing: ⭐ Inactive

You are viewing a marketplace thread for ⭐ Inactive in Other Social Media Services on Kingz — Money Talk & Market. This listing may include pricing, seller information, buyer questions, trade interest, service terms, and related transaction discussion.

Interested in buying, selling, or trading something similar to ⭐ Inactive? Browse more active listings in Other Social Media Services on Kingz — Money Talk & Market.

Top