Admin A Quick Note About the Crypto News Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akh

Akh Rep
55
0
1
Rep
152
Akh Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Founder
Founder
Posts
350
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Hello Kingz

Some of you may have already noticed the new crypto news threads appearing around the crypto sections, so I wanted to make a quick post explaining why I added them.

With how much more active the market has become lately, and how quickly things can change, I wanted to give everyone an easier way to keep up with news that may actually matter.

I know nobody wants the forums filled with every random headline or pointless article that gets published. The goal is to share accurate and informative stories only, while filtering out anything that looks promotional, unconfirmed, outdated, or simply not newsworthy.

The feed also watches some of the larger activity happening around Solana and memecoins, but a coin moving in price by itself does not automatically make it news. There still needs to be an actual story behind it.

I’ll continue making adjustments as we go. This includes improving the sources, filters, wording, and how often stories are posted so the feed becomes more useful over time.

If you see something that looks inaccurate or does not seem important enough to be shared, please report it or let me know. I’d rather make changes and improve it than allow the sections to become filled with unnecessary posts.

These threads are not buy or sell signals. They’re simply meant to bring attention to news and developments that may be worth knowing about.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

About: A Quick Note About the Crypto News Posts

Read more about A Quick Note About the Crypto News Posts in Crypto on Kingz — Money Talk & Market. This thread may include replies, opinions, resources, and community discussion related to the topic.

Browse more threads in Crypto to explore similar content.

Top