are you addicted to apps?

fleaw

fleaw Rep
4
0
0
Rep
11
fleaw Vouches
6
0
0
Vouches
6
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Prime
fleaw Rep
4
0
0
Rep
11
fleaw Vouches
6
0
0
Vouches
6
fleaw Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
crazy world
Posts
144
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
i just deleted my twitter coz of the same reason what else to do to not be addicted
 
Liked by 1 member:

shroom

shroom Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
shroom Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
shroom Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
shroom Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
shroom Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Regular User
Posts
6
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
discord, imessage lately
 
Liked by 1 member:

GOD

GOD Rep
45
0
0
Rep
109
GOD Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
GOD Rep
45
0
0
Rep
109
GOD Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
GOD Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Day One User
Posts
2,689
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I wish I could say no, but I think I'm addicted to youtube
 
Liked by 1 member:

vels

Rep
0
0
1
Rep
-3
Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Rep
0
0
1
Rep
-3
Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
vels
Posts
90
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
hey uwu (with rizz) I am addicted to watching you on twit and discord I mean eating cake I mean playing with my balls I mean kingz ;)
I know this a joke but this is so cringe.
 
Liked by 1 member:
ye ye

0k

0k Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
0k Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
0k Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
0k Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
0k Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Regular User
Posts
54
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
i´m addicted to tiktok prob
 

rough

rough Rep
4
1
0
Rep
8
rough Vouches
8
0
0
Vouches
8
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
rough Rep
4
1
0
Rep
8
rough Vouches
8
0
0
Vouches
8
rough Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
roughness
Posts
484
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
addicted to gym plan app
 

shozzy

shozzy Rep
11
0
0
Rep
26
shozzy Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Prime
shozzy Rep
11
0
0
Rep
26
shozzy Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
shozzy Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Prime
Posts
952
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
yeah of course
 
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

Community discussion: are you addicted to apps?

Read the community conversation about are you addicted to apps? in General Chat on Kingz. Browse replies, opinions, and general discussion from active members.

Explore more topics in General Chat to find related conversations.

Top