Award/Like grind

f

f Rep
20
0
0
Rep
59
f Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
f Rep
20
0
0
Rep
59
f Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
f Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
⠀
Posts
886
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Road to 2900 likes :pepe-cool:
Kisses Love GIF by Alissandra
 
Liked by 1 member:
o o

balloon

balloon Rep
5
0
0
Rep
16
balloon Vouches
7
0
0
Vouches
7
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
balloon Rep
5
0
0
Rep
16
balloon Vouches
7
0
0
Vouches
7
balloon Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Regular User
Posts
28
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan
 
Liked by 1 member:
f f

f

f Rep
20
0
0
Rep
59
f Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
f Rep
20
0
0
Rep
59
f Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
f Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
⠀
Posts
886
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan
Wonder Woman Dc GIF by Xbox
 
Liked by 1 member:
o o

o

o Rep
56
0
1
Rep
138
o Vouches
8
0
0
Vouches
8
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
o Rep
56
0
1
Rep
138
o Vouches
8
0
0
Vouches
8
o Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Fairy
Posts
2,625
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
70 more likes to go :pepe-creepy:
 
Liked by 1 member:
f f

o

o Rep
56
0
1
Rep
138
o Vouches
8
0
0
Vouches
8
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
o Rep
56
0
1
Rep
138
o Vouches
8
0
0
Vouches
8
o Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Fairy
Posts
2,625
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Road to 2900 likes :pepe-tipsfedora:
 
Liked by 1 member:
f f

o

o Rep
56
0
1
Rep
138
o Vouches
8
0
0
Vouches
8
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
o Rep
56
0
1
Rep
138
o Vouches
8
0
0
Vouches
8
o Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Fairy
Posts
2,625
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Purple clover on next for sure...
 
Liked by 1 member:
f f
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer
Top