Bet bits with me and others

GOD

GOD Rep
45
0
0
Rep
109
GOD Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
GOD Rep
45
0
0
Rep
109
GOD Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
GOD Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Day One User
Posts
2,689
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
If you want to bet some bits feel free to send me a bet, if I'm online I will accept it.
I also want to write a list of users prone to bit bets, let me know if you wanna be added.

@GOD
@duke
@Creator
 

Last edited:
Liked by 2 members:
o o

duke

duke Rep
12
0
0
Rep
39
duke Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
duke Rep
12
0
0
Rep
39
duke Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
duke Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Divine
Posts
693
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I'm feeling gamba mode :kingz_evilpepe: Please feel free to add me to the list
 
Liked by 2 members:
GOD GOD

Creator

Creator Rep
71
0
0
Rep
195
Creator Vouches
36
0
0
Vouches
36
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Mythical
Creator Rep
71
0
0
Rep
195
Creator Vouches
36
0
0
Vouches
36
Creator Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Staff
Posts
860
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Hmu for a bet I’ll be here
 
Liked by 1 member:
GOD GOD

o

o Rep
56
0
1
Rep
138
o Vouches
8
0
0
Vouches
8
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
o Rep
56
0
1
Rep
138
o Vouches
8
0
0
Vouches
8
o Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Fairy
Posts
2,625
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I lost all my bits to @GOD ... :pepe-scream: :pepe-scream: :pepe-scream: :pepe-scream: :pepe-scream:
 

Obey

Obey Rep
15
0
0
Rep
44
Obey Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
Obey Rep
15
0
0
Rep
44
Obey Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
Obey Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Obey The King
Posts
82
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I sent you a bet
 
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

Community discussion: Bet bits with me and others

Read the community conversation about Bet bits with me and others in General Chat on Kingz. Browse replies, opinions, and general discussion from active members.

Explore more topics in General Chat to find related conversations.

Top