Death of Hype.

manga

manga Rep
25
0
0
Rep
61
manga Vouches
7
0
0
Vouches
7
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
manga Rep
25
0
0
Rep
61
manga Vouches
7
0
0
Vouches
7
manga Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
c o p i n g
Posts
154
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
As the title states. I am from New York City, and the way I see it Supreme or Kith have lost their hype train.
 

Elvis

Elvis Rep
18
0
0
Rep
44
Elvis Vouches
2
0
0
Vouches
2
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
Elvis Rep
18
0
0
Rep
44
Elvis Vouches
2
0
0
Vouches
2
Elvis Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Cyber 5th domain
Posts
349
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Honestly hype shit really is irrelevant unless you wanna go broke while looking like a dipshit that’s all I see it for personally
 

manga

manga Rep
25
0
0
Rep
61
manga Vouches
7
0
0
Vouches
7
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
manga Rep
25
0
0
Rep
61
manga Vouches
7
0
0
Vouches
7
manga Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
c o p i n g
Posts
154
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I can see where you're coming from. I used to see it as a business opportunity, as I was able to be in the stores in person. Making a quick flip was honestly so much fun.
 
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

Community discussion: Death of Hype.

Read the community conversation about Death of Hype. in General Chat on Kingz. Browse replies, opinions, and general discussion from active members.

Explore more topics in General Chat to find related conversations.

Top