do you think there will be a nuclear war☠️?

BATON

BATON Rep
1
0
0
Rep
1
BATON Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
BATON Rep
1
0
0
Rep
1
BATON Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
BATON Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Regular User
Posts
167
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I hope no(
 
Liked by 1 member:

Sissy

Sissy Rep
29
0
0
Rep
64
Sissy Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
Sissy Rep
29
0
0
Rep
64
Sissy Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
Sissy Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Banned Member
Posts
100
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I'll be honest. It's highly unlikely. But as long as nuclear weapons exist, there is always a possibility of it. I'm from Ireland and I remember losing a week of sleep when i seen a news article recently saying Putin was threatening to sink my country into the ocean with an unstoppable underwater nuclear missile called Satan 2 which sounded absolutely terrifying (you can read the article here) and it made my anxiety go through the roof! I've lately realized we shouldn't stay worrying about stuff which is out of our control tho. Moreover, if Putin is off his rocker and did decided to kill us all, i can't imagine the people who actually launch the nuclear warheads going through with it as they will die too.
 
Liked by 2 members:

duke

duke Rep
12
0
0
Rep
39
duke Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
duke Rep
12
0
0
Rep
39
duke Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
duke Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Divine
Posts
693
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Have you watched Oppenheimer?
 
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer
Top