Divine Editing threads?

China

China Rep
30
0
2
Rep
67
China Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
China Rep
30
0
2
Rep
67
China Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
China Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
β˜† β˜† β˜†
Posts
208
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Hey guys and gals!

Hope that you're all enjoying the site so far, I know that I am for sure.

Just wanted to ask am I not doing something right or can we genuinely not edit our threads as of yet.

Thanks!

China πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³ <3
 

Soul

Soul Rep
15
0
0
Rep
34
Soul Vouches
6
0
0
Vouches
6
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Prime
Soul Rep
15
0
0
Rep
34
Soul Vouches
6
0
0
Vouches
6
Soul Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Businessman
Posts
433
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Do you see an edit option at the bottom right corner of your thread?
 
Liked by 1 member:

Mc

Mc Rep
9
1
7
Rep
10
Mc Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Mc Rep
9
1
7
Rep
10
Mc Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
Mc Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Gilli
Posts
487
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
you can edit your threads lol
 
Liked by 1 member:

China

China Rep
30
0
2
Rep
67
China Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
China Rep
30
0
2
Rep
67
China Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
China Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
β˜† β˜† β˜†
Posts
208
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Do you see an edit option at the bottom right corner of your thread?
I can only seem to edit thread title and prefix, at least on mobile.

I will check when I go home, thanks anyways :3
 

Soul

Soul Rep
15
0
0
Rep
34
Soul Vouches
6
0
0
Vouches
6
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Prime
Soul Rep
15
0
0
Rep
34
Soul Vouches
6
0
0
Vouches
6
Soul Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Businessman
Posts
433
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I can only seem to edit thread title and prefix, at least on mobile.

I will check when I go home, thanks anyways :3
Yeah, of course! To my knowledge you can only edit the thread title and prefix on mobile. As it only allows me to do that on mobile as well. However on PC I have the option to edit the physical thread as well. So my assumption is they haven't added the edit feature fully to mobile.
 
Liked by 1 member:

China

China Rep
30
0
2
Rep
67
China Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
China Rep
30
0
2
Rep
67
China Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
China Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
β˜† β˜† β˜†
Posts
208
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Yeah, of course! To my knowledge you can only edit the thread title and prefix on mobile. As it only allows me to do that on mobile as well. However on PC I have the option to edit the physical thread as well. So my assumption is they haven't added the edit feature fully to mobile.
Coolios, thanks for the clarification, appreciate it! <3
 
Liked by 1 member:

bandit

bandit Rep
32
2
2
Rep
60
bandit Vouches
1
0
1
Vouches
2
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
bandit Rep
32
2
2
Rep
60
bandit Vouches
1
0
1
Vouches
2
bandit Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
stealing ur crypto
Posts
301
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Hey guys and gals!

Hope that you're all enjoying the site so far, I know that I am for sure.

Just wanted to ask am I not doing something right or can we genuinely not edit our threads as of yet.

Thanks!

China πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³ <3
it is possible to edit threads
 
Liked by 1 member:

ye

ye Rep
79
0
4
Rep
183
ye Vouches
21
0
2
Vouches
23
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Pending Appeal
ye Rep
79
0
4
Rep
183
ye Vouches
21
0
2
Vouches
23
ye Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
the real ye
Posts
1,524
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
yo hey! You can edit em!
 
Liked by 1 member:

Nil

Nil Rep
52
0
1
Rep
130
Nil Vouches
11
0
0
Vouches
11
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
Nil Rep
52
0
1
Rep
130
Nil Vouches
11
0
0
Vouches
11
Nil Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
πŸ’Ž
Posts
184
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Yeah, seems to be a mobile issue currently where you can only edit title and prefix on mobile.
 
Liked by 1 member:
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

About: Editing threads?

Read more about Editing threads? in Support on Kingz β€” Money Talk & Market. This thread may include replies, opinions, resources, and community discussion related to the topic.

Browse more threads in Support to explore similar content.

Top