Divine Free 600 bits per person.

Boxxy

Boxxy Rep
52
0
1
Rep
138
Boxxy Vouches
14
0
0
Vouches
14
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
Boxxy Rep
52
0
1
Rep
138
Boxxy Vouches
14
0
0
Vouches
14
Boxxy Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
$$
Posts
701
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Liked by 1 member:

wes

wes Rep
90
0
0
Rep
264
wes Vouches
38
0
0
Vouches
38
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Admin
wes Rep
90
0
0
Rep
264
wes Vouches
38
0
0
Vouches
38
wes Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Administrator
Posts
476
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Bros got beef with a lawn care service
 
Liked by 1 member:

cgds

cgds Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
cgds Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
cgds Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
cgds Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
cgds Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
GFX Expert & MM
Posts
64
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Liked by 1 member:
wes wes

Creator

Creator Rep
71
0
0
Rep
195
Creator Vouches
36
0
0
Vouches
36
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Mythical
Creator Rep
71
0
0
Rep
195
Creator Vouches
36
0
0
Vouches
36
Creator Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Staff
Posts
860
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Can I get alittle bit of back story before rating haha.
 
Liked by 1 member:
o o

Boxxy

Boxxy Rep
52
0
1
Rep
138
Boxxy Vouches
14
0
0
Vouches
14
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
Boxxy Rep
52
0
1
Rep
138
Boxxy Vouches
14
0
0
Vouches
14
Boxxy Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
$$
Posts
701
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Can I get alittle bit of back story before rating haha.
They are a company that does not care about their workers. I've been there for 5 years. My ex-manager said some of the most heinous shit to me earlier in front of a bunch of men in chat. Calling me a broke ass and prison bitch, etc. So I doxxed her whole family, put it in the work group, and told her it's going to one star. This is my mission. I'll offer 600 bits a piece.

Also riddled with alcoholics, meth heads, then they want you 6 am - 10 pm. Owner only cares about money our turnover rate is 88%.

@Creator add my cord I'll show you what she was saying to me.
 

localhost

localhost Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
localhost Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
2 YEAR
2 YEAR OF SERVICE
localhost Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
localhost Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
localhost Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Regular User
Posts
7
Bits
2 YEAR
2 YEAR OF SERVICE
They are a company that does not care about their workers. I've been there for 5 years. My ex-manager said some of the most heinous shit to me earlier in front of a bunch of men in chat. Calling me a broke ass and prison bitch, etc. So I doxxed her whole family, put it in the work group, and told her it's going to one star. This is my mission. I'll offer 600 bits a piece.

Also riddled with alcoholics, meth heads, then they want you 6 am - 10 pm. Owner only cares about money our turnover rate is 88%.

@Creator add my cord I'll show you what she was saying to me.
That's crazy, Flint isn't the best area either, all meth heads and thieves. I'd look for something a little farther than that next time. I'd expect turnover rate in that area alone to be 50% but that extra 38% is defiantly from how the place is managed.
 

Aria

Aria Rep
1
0
1
Rep
-6
Aria Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
2 YEAR
2 YEAR OF SERVICE
Aria Rep
1
0
1
Rep
-6
Aria Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
Aria Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Regular User
Posts
20
Bits
2 YEAR
2 YEAR OF SERVICE
lmao why do you hate that company soo much and how is this post allowed
 
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

Community discussion: Free 600 bits per person.

Read the community conversation about Free 600 bits per person. in General Chat on Kingz. Browse replies, opinions, and general discussion from active members.

Explore more topics in General Chat to find related conversations.

Top