Hey everyone

MrSleepyHead

MrSleepyHead Rep
2
0
3
Rep
-1
MrSleepyHead Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
MrSleepyHead Rep
2
0
3
Rep
-1
MrSleepyHead Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
MrSleepyHead Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
ThatDudegab
Posts
311
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I am now grade 10 and improving in life and striving for glory and honor and it's been awhile since I last logged in to kingz, Life is getting better and better , might be busy in life and not use kingz alot because of it, I might just stop using this for the mean time because I forgot about this and now I remember it. I am not quite sure If I wanna still use Kingz or not tbh, It really depends tbh but maybe not in the meantime, I am trying to get to college. Wish me luck, MrSleepyhead out!. Till next time folks
 
Liked by 2 members:

Creator

Creator Rep
71
0
0
Rep
195
Creator Vouches
36
0
0
Vouches
36
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Mythical
Creator Rep
71
0
0
Rep
195
Creator Vouches
36
0
0
Vouches
36
Creator Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Staff
Posts
860
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Good luck brother
 
Liked by 1 member:

duke

duke Rep
12
0
0
Rep
39
duke Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
duke Rep
12
0
0
Rep
39
duke Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
duke Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Divine
Posts
693
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Keep going MrSleepyHead! Thanks for updating us :kingz_shake:
 
Liked by 1 member:

MrSleepyHead

MrSleepyHead Rep
2
0
3
Rep
-1
MrSleepyHead Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
MrSleepyHead Rep
2
0
3
Rep
-1
MrSleepyHead Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
MrSleepyHead Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
ThatDudegab
Posts
311
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Your welcome
 
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

Community discussion: Hey everyone

Read the community conversation about Hey everyone in General Chat on Kingz. Browse replies, opinions, and general discussion from active members.

Explore more topics in General Chat to find related conversations.

Top