is anyone in profit with gambling?

Lush

Lush Rep
25
0
1
Rep
56
Lush Vouches
27
0
0
Vouches
27
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
Lush Rep
25
0
1
Rep
56
Lush Vouches
27
0
0
Vouches
27
Lush Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Banned Member
Posts
724
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
nooooooooooooo
 

tactic

tactic Rep
38
0
0
Rep
89
tactic Vouches
13
0
0
Vouches
13
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
tactic Rep
38
0
0
Rep
89
tactic Vouches
13
0
0
Vouches
13
tactic Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
t.me/tactic
Posts
292
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
im actually up like $300, but I have over $30k wagered, so I spent a lot of time and used to be down but actually hit big recently.
 
Liked by 4 members:
j j

brokewrld

brokewrld Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
brokewrld Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
brokewrld Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
brokewrld Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
brokewrld Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Banned Member
Posts
108
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
im pretty even if i say so myself
 

MoralTG

MoralTG Rep
33
1
1
Rep
84
MoralTG Vouches
39
0
0
Vouches
39
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
MoralTG Rep
33
1
1
Rep
84
MoralTG Vouches
39
0
0
Vouches
39
MoralTG Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
https://t.me/BorrowOG
Posts
612
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Literally no one in long term
 

f

f Rep
20
0
0
Rep
59
f Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
f Rep
20
0
0
Rep
59
f Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
f Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
⠀
Posts
886
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
there ain't no way anybody is unless you quit on your first big win
 

GOD

GOD Rep
45
0
0
Rep
109
GOD Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
GOD Rep
45
0
0
Rep
109
GOD Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
GOD Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Day One User
Posts
2,689
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I've been in profit with gambling only the first days I played black jack some years ago, since then it went downhill, luckily I stopped gambling in 2021
 

Namar

Namar Rep
4
0
1
Rep
5
Namar Vouches
1
0
0
Vouches
1
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Namar Rep
4
0
1
Rep
5
Namar Vouches
1
0
0
Vouches
1
Namar Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Yum
Posts
80
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I keep losing somehow fr bro lmaoo
 

rolex

rolex Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
rolex Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
2 YEAR
2 YEAR OF SERVICE
rolex Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
rolex Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
rolex Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
лукас
Posts
6
Bits
2 YEAR
2 YEAR OF SERVICE

localhost

localhost Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
localhost Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
2 YEAR
2 YEAR OF SERVICE
localhost Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
localhost Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
localhost Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Regular User
Posts
7
Bits
2 YEAR
2 YEAR OF SERVICE
I'm down probably about 185K give or take with gambling, some major wins like 33K in a night, but also major losses with it as well.

Don't chase the high, just smoke some weed instead.
 

Lk

Lk Rep
44
0
0
Rep
107
Lk Vouches
18
0
0
Vouches
18
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Mythical
Lk Rep
44
0
0
Rep
107
Lk Vouches
18
0
0
Vouches
18
Lk Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
♡ Lk_Gd ♡
Posts
272
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I stopped gambling after losing 2,5k in a single setting many months back (I played small sums with friends after that but never went degen and I managed to actually stop around half a year ago) but I am still up around 1k as I had been insanely lucky... don't gamble
 
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

Community discussion: is anyone in profit with gambling?

Read the community conversation about is anyone in profit with gambling? in General Chat on Kingz. Browse replies, opinions, and general discussion from active members.

Explore more topics in General Chat to find related conversations.

Top