Kingz Lounge is a clown show..

Status
Not open for further replies.

y

y Rep
34
0
0
Rep
80
y Vouches
7
0
0
Vouches
7
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
y Rep
34
0
0
Rep
80
y Vouches
7
0
0
Vouches
7
y Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
‎
Posts
787
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Can you do something with kingz lounge? 90% of threads are just made for bits farming, dude's thread name: "reply to my thread and I will reply back"... are you for real?
Like a week ago everything was fine with pretty okay threads/posts but right now its just garbage.. Not worth posting anything..
 
Liked by 10 members:
GOD GOD
kai kai
o o
ye ye
sx

ye

ye Rep
79
0
4
Rep
183
ye Vouches
21
0
2
Vouches
23
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Pending Appeal
ye Rep
79
0
4
Rep
183
ye Vouches
21
0
2
Vouches
23
ye Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
the real ye
Posts
1,524
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Can you do something with kingz lounge? 90% of threads are just made for bits farming, dude tread name: "reply to my thread and I will reply back"... are you for real?
Like a week ago everything was fine with pretty okay threads/posts but right now its just garbage.. Not worth posting anything..
do you mean me :(?


I agree
 

y

y Rep
34
0
0
Rep
80
y Vouches
7
0
0
Vouches
7
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
y Rep
34
0
0
Rep
80
y Vouches
7
0
0
Vouches
7
y Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
‎
Posts
787
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
do you mean me :(?


I agree
didn't saw your thread but tbh yeah, this type of shit.. its just killing the forum
 

ye

ye Rep
79
0
4
Rep
183
ye Vouches
21
0
2
Vouches
23
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Pending Appeal
ye Rep
79
0
4
Rep
183
ye Vouches
21
0
2
Vouches
23
ye Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
the real ye
Posts
1,524
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
didn't saw your thread but tbh yeah, this type of shit.. its just killing the forum
I made a thread "let's make this the most replied thread", I think that is fine, just once, yk I don't spam, only hq content here
 

y

y Rep
34
0
0
Rep
80
y Vouches
7
0
0
Vouches
7
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
y Rep
34
0
0
Rep
80
y Vouches
7
0
0
Vouches
7
y Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
‎
Posts
787
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I made a thread "let's make this the most replied thread", I think that is fine, just once, yk I don't spam, only hq content here
I saw much much worse,
when I see that, I'm not even in the mood to post or do anything on the forum and I just close it.. not worth building community
 
Liked by 1 member:
ye ye

Hc

Hc Rep
11
0
1
Rep
25
Hc Vouches
6
0
0
Vouches
6
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Prime
Hc Rep
11
0
1
Rep
25
Hc Vouches
6
0
0
Vouches
6
Hc Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Casino dev
Posts
118
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Can you do something with kingz lounge? 90% of threads are just made for bits farming, dude's thread name: "reply to my thread and I will reply back"... are you for real?
Like a week ago everything was fine with pretty okay threads/posts but right now its just garbage.. Not worth posting anything..
average age on these forums is 15.
Id recommend bitcointalk if you want a serious forum.
 

Boxxy

Boxxy Rep
52
0
1
Rep
138
Boxxy Vouches
14
0
0
Vouches
14
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
Boxxy Rep
52
0
1
Rep
138
Boxxy Vouches
14
0
0
Vouches
14
Boxxy Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
$$
Posts
701
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
"Which will die first, Twitter or YouTube?"
 
Liked by 6 members:
Hc Hc
Cat Cat

Sayaka

Sayaka Rep
50
0
2
Rep
110
Sayaka Vouches
11
0
0
Vouches
11
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
Sayaka Rep
50
0
2
Rep
110
Sayaka Vouches
11
0
0
Vouches
11
Sayaka Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
$tar in the $ky
Posts
400
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I keep saying this but WE NEED A FORUM GAMES SECTION. It solves literally every problem with bit/like/clover farming by allowing people to make real contributions to a thread without using their brain. Something def needs to be done
 
Liked by 1 member:
ye ye

ye

ye Rep
79
0
4
Rep
183
ye Vouches
21
0
2
Vouches
23
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Pending Appeal
ye Rep
79
0
4
Rep
183
ye Vouches
21
0
2
Vouches
23
ye Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
the real ye
Posts
1,524
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I saw much much worse,
when I see that, I'm not even in the mood to post or do anything on the forum and I just close it.. not worth building communit

agreed 🤝


10charrr
 
Liked by 1 member:
y y

Sayaka

Sayaka Rep
50
0
2
Rep
110
Sayaka Vouches
11
0
0
Vouches
11
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
Sayaka Rep
50
0
2
Rep
110
Sayaka Vouches
11
0
0
Vouches
11
Sayaka Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
$tar in the $ky
Posts
400
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Liked by 2 members:
ye ye
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer
Top