Life Update

MrSleepyHead

MrSleepyHead Rep
2
0
3
Rep
-1
MrSleepyHead Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
MrSleepyHead Rep
2
0
3
Rep
-1
MrSleepyHead Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
MrSleepyHead Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
ThatDudegab
Posts
311
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I might get my prom suit today but who knows rlly, There's still this girl who I got mixed feelings about, I'm not sure if I like her or not. She's one of the best people who I know tbh, She might be in my prom.
 
Liked by 1 member:
GOD GOD

GOD

GOD Rep
45
0
0
Rep
109
GOD Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
GOD Rep
45
0
0
Rep
109
GOD Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
GOD Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Day One User
Posts
2,689
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
do you want to go to the prom with her?
 
Liked by 1 member:

MrSleepyHead

MrSleepyHead Rep
2
0
3
Rep
-1
MrSleepyHead Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
MrSleepyHead Rep
2
0
3
Rep
-1
MrSleepyHead Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
MrSleepyHead Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
ThatDudegab
Posts
311
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I mean I'm not sure if I like her or not But I told myself to not like anyone and just hangout with friends, I mean kind of maybe idk tbh
 
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

Community discussion: Life Update

Read the community conversation about Life Update in General Chat on Kingz. Browse replies, opinions, and general discussion from active members.

Explore more topics in General Chat to find related conversations.

Top