Life update

MrSleepyHead

MrSleepyHead Rep
2
0
3
Rep
-1
MrSleepyHead Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
MrSleepyHead Rep
2
0
3
Rep
-1
MrSleepyHead Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
MrSleepyHead Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
ThatDudegab
Posts
311
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
two more days then exams hit june 5-6 then after that summer vacation hehe I got time for gaming and doing whatever I want, I am greatful to meet such kind people and wonderful people here in this platform, Hopefully all of you have a great day in life. May life guide you to a amazing experience thank you all for being great and awesome people.
 
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

Community discussion: Life update

Read the community conversation about Life update in General Chat on Kingz. Browse replies, opinions, and general discussion from active members.

Explore more topics in General Chat to find related conversations.

Top