Looking for a partner job

gisac001

Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Regular User
Posts
15
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Dealing with this member? Escrow holds the funds until both sides confirm. Leave a vouch once it's done.
Hi, i have bank drops in Italy. Also I can receive parcels safely, and I can do any job in Italy. I can travel to France, Spain, Switzerland and other EU countries. However my base is Italy.
no people who want to waste time, nor people who think they are smarter. I have more than 18 years of experience in all kinds of work, including transporting objects or money.

Any job you need in Italy and from an Italian, I'm available. I repeat: any job. Only serious and reliable people



Telegram: @italydrops
 

Last edited:
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

Marketplace listing: Looking for a partner job

You are viewing a marketplace thread for Looking for a partner job in Other Services on Kingz. This listing may include pricing, seller information, buyer questions, trade interest, service terms, and related transaction discussion.

Interested in buying, selling, or trading something similar to Looking for a partner job? Browse more active listings in Other Services on Kingz.

Top