Prime
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Dealing with this member?
Escrow holds the funds until both sides confirm. Leave a vouch once it's done.
This service allows you to SAFELY transfer your username from one account to another INSTANTLY while bypassing any void or 14 day restrictions
How does swapping work?
-You send me the login details to the username you need to be swapped
-I'll swap it onto an account provided by you or a brand new account instantly. -Once completed, the account information will be sent to you.
Why use me?
My services are much cheaper than most users onsite, as I believe swapping is something everyone should be able to afford and that swaps should not cost more than the username itself.
Pricing:
Fresh Swap:
5% of the username’s value
Main Swap:
5% of the username’s value
The minimum swap fee is $10
I ONLY accept Crypto
My contacts:
Discord: Zylphs
Telegram: Zylphs
How does swapping work?
-You send me the login details to the username you need to be swapped
-I'll swap it onto an account provided by you or a brand new account instantly. -Once completed, the account information will be sent to you.
Why use me?
My services are much cheaper than most users onsite, as I believe swapping is something everyone should be able to afford and that swaps should not cost more than the username itself.
Pricing:
Fresh Swap:
5% of the username’s value
Main Swap:
5% of the username’s value
The minimum swap fee is $10
I ONLY accept Crypto
My contacts:
Discord: Zylphs
Telegram: Zylphs
Last edited: