OGU Is Back?

Trash

Trash Rep
16
0
2
Rep
38
Trash Vouches
2
0
1
Vouches
3
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
Trash Rep
16
0
2
Rep
38
Trash Vouches
2
0
1
Vouches
3
Trash Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
hmu for soundcloud
Posts
480
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I can’t stand the rats that run OGU but the broke boy new fags on this site make me sick. Yin and Yang I guess
 
Liked by 3 members:

Boxxy

Boxxy Rep
52
0
1
Rep
138
Boxxy Vouches
14
0
0
Vouches
14
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
Boxxy Rep
52
0
1
Rep
138
Boxxy Vouches
14
0
0
Vouches
14
Boxxy Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
$$
Posts
701
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it. I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party. I do not support any actions by members of this group. I now invoke the 5th amendment. Anything I say from this point on can and will be used against me in the court of law.
 
Liked by 4 members:

tactic

tactic Rep
38
0
0
Rep
89
tactic Vouches
13
0
0
Vouches
13
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
tactic Rep
38
0
0
Rep
89
tactic Vouches
13
0
0
Vouches
13
tactic Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
t.me/tactic
Posts
292
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it. I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party. I do not support any actions by members of this group. I now invoke the 5th amendment. Anything I say from this point on can and will be used against me in the court of law.
lmao whatchu talkin about
 
Liked by 5 members:
j j
neg neg

Trash

Trash Rep
16
0
2
Rep
38
Trash Vouches
2
0
1
Vouches
3
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
Trash Rep
16
0
2
Rep
38
Trash Vouches
2
0
1
Vouches
3
Trash Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
hmu for soundcloud
Posts
480
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it. I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party. I do not support any actions by members of this group. I now invoke the 5th amendment. Anything I say from this point on can and will be used against me in the court of law.
Bro read himself the Miranda rights
 

tactic

tactic Rep
38
0
0
Rep
89
tactic Vouches
13
0
0
Vouches
13
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
tactic Rep
38
0
0
Rep
89
tactic Vouches
13
0
0
Vouches
13
tactic Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
t.me/tactic
Posts
292
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
im staying at kingz. ogu takes forever to load, they dont even have a semi decent domain, their site can probably get shut down again because it already happened once, just feel like its lowkey unstable at this point and time to move on!
 
Liked by 7 members:
j j
Hc Hc
neg neg

no

no Rep
12
0
0
Rep
28
no Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Prime
no Rep
12
0
0
Rep
28
no Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
no Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
✯✯✯✯✯
Posts
139
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
kingz 4 life baby
 

o

o Rep
56
0
1
Rep
138
o Vouches
8
0
0
Vouches
8
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
o Rep
56
0
1
Rep
138
o Vouches
8
0
0
Vouches
8
o Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Fairy
Posts
2,625
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Kingz is by far better :D
 

fleaw

fleaw Rep
4
0
0
Rep
11
fleaw Vouches
6
0
0
Vouches
6
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Prime
fleaw Rep
4
0
0
Rep
11
fleaw Vouches
6
0
0
Vouches
6
fleaw Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
crazy world
Posts
144
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
shit ogu can suck my nuts i hope noone will give any money ever to retarded arc/sigma etc
 
Liked by 1 member:

nut

nut Rep
2
0
0
Rep
4
nut Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
nut Rep
2
0
0
Rep
4
nut Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
nut Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
swiftie
Posts
23
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Nigga why would stay on kingz when it has 300 active users and ogu 3000 clearly retarded
 
Liked by 2 members:

fleaw

fleaw Rep
4
0
0
Rep
11
fleaw Vouches
6
0
0
Vouches
6
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Prime
fleaw Rep
4
0
0
Rep
11
fleaw Vouches
6
0
0
Vouches
6
fleaw Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
crazy world
Posts
144
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Nigga why would stay on kingz when it has 300 active users and ogu 3000 clearly retarded
log off & enjoy corruption then
 
Liked by 2 members:
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer
Top