Banned
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
if u ever upgrade u canI don’t think i can change my username
if u ever upgrade u canI don’t think i can change my username
takes btc or eth, I don’t have that shit only paypal, im not advancedif u ever upgrade u can
fuck paypal tbhtakes btc or eth, I don’t have that shit only paypal, im not advanced
yeee, hate that one,like anakin
exactly blame my momyeee, hate that one,
who would pick something like that...
surely ha, I need to get btc n stuff but dont have a clue what im doing lolfuck paypal tbh
take her to courtexactly blame my mom
understandable, watch some yt and ask around before u get startedsurely ha, I need to get btc n stuff but dont have a clue what im doing lol
i wish she's too cool for allattake her to court
cool you sayn?,drop those digets.. cmoni wish she's too cool for allat
Read the community conversation about r there any og names left to people signing up rn? in General Chat on Kingz. Browse replies, opinions, and general discussion from active members.
Explore more topics in General Chat to find related conversations.