Substance of choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpooK

SpooK Rep
9
0
0
Rep
25
SpooK Vouches
8
0
0
Vouches
8
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
SpooK Rep
9
0
0
Rep
25
SpooK Vouches
8
0
0
Vouches
8
SpooK Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
KiNGPiN
Posts
176
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Ah yeah and I also like benzo's for the comedowns.

LSD, 2c-b and and any other psychedelics.

Weed, hybrid or indica.

Mdma, xtc.
Speed and most other stims. I love stimming.
Alcohol.
Nicotine.
Ketamine (K-hole).

Damn I sound like a total junk. Im ashamed
been seeing a lot of Ket talk lately,,, dont kno anyone in the US with that shiyy
 
Liked by 1 member:

Sarah

Rep
2
0
0
Rep
6
Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Rep
2
0
0
Rep
6
Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Winnie the pooh
Posts
14
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
been seeing a lot of Ket talk lately,,, dont kno anyone in the US with that shiyy
Ahh yeah, it took a while to find someone with ket. Its fun, but for me only moderate to high doses. And not outside, just at home. I would get a psychosis if I went to a festival with ket hahaha.
 

sob

sob Rep
10
1
4
Rep
12
sob Vouches
1
0
0
Vouches
1
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
sob Rep
10
1
4
Rep
12
sob Vouches
1
0
0
Vouches
1
sob Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
real rx
Posts
180
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
never drank in my life lol
 

SpooK

SpooK Rep
9
0
0
Rep
25
SpooK Vouches
8
0
0
Vouches
8
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
SpooK Rep
9
0
0
Rep
25
SpooK Vouches
8
0
0
Vouches
8
SpooK Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
KiNGPiN
Posts
176
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Ahh yeah, it took a while to find someone with ket. Its fun, but for me only moderate to high doses. And not outside, just at home. I would get a psychosis if I went to a festival with ket hahaha.
no little doses over here lmaooo substance abuse>>>
 
Liked by 1 member:

Sarah

Rep
2
0
0
Rep
6
Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Rep
2
0
0
Rep
6
Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Winnie the pooh
Posts
14
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
no little doses over here lmaooo substance abuse>>>
Im a fucking addict, I abuse all substances. Yes ive found help and will get treatment soon🤩!
After 1.5 years almost daily..
I never thought being an addict is so hard honestly.
 
Liked by 1 member:

Boxxy

Boxxy Rep
52
0
1
Rep
138
Boxxy Vouches
14
0
0
Vouches
14
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
Boxxy Rep
52
0
1
Rep
138
Boxxy Vouches
14
0
0
Vouches
14
Boxxy Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
$$
Posts
701
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Liked by 1 member:

Deon

Deon Rep
0
0
56
Rep
-136
Deon Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
Deon Rep
0
0
56
Rep
-136
Deon Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
Deon Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
The Neg King
Posts
190
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
consider caffeine my drug, ngl I drink to much
 

SpooK

SpooK Rep
9
0
0
Rep
25
SpooK Vouches
8
0
0
Vouches
8
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
SpooK Rep
9
0
0
Rep
25
SpooK Vouches
8
0
0
Vouches
8
SpooK Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
KiNGPiN
Posts
176
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Im a fucking addict, I abuse all substances. Yes ive found help and will get treatment soon🤩!
After 1.5 years almost daily..
I never thought being an addict is so hard honestly.
How old are u if u dont mind me aksing? I used to pop 100+MGs of adderall every other day for like years str8,,, fried my brain,,, resorted to downers,,, ruined my life even more,,, now im 3 months sober from everything besides w33d
 

Sarah

Rep
2
0
0
Rep
6
Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Rep
2
0
0
Rep
6
Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Winnie the pooh
Posts
14
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
How old are u if u dont mind me aksing? I used to pop 100+MGs of adderall every other day for like years str8,,, fried my brain,,, resorted to downers,,, ruined my life even more,,, now im 3 months sober from everything besides w33d
Im so happy to hear that you're sober now. I really admire that. Keep up and stay strong!! Youve got this.

I am 21 years old, my first drug was speed.. I regret it
 

haste

haste Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
haste Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
haste Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
haste Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
haste Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Regular User
Posts
17
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
milk blood (heroin infused blood that has been withdrawn and stored in a fridge for later use)
 
Liked by 1 member:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

Community discussion: Substance of choice?

Read the community conversation about Substance of choice? in General Chat on Kingz. Browse replies, opinions, and general discussion from active members.

Explore more topics in General Chat to find related conversations.

Top