Divine tiktok question help

d

d Rep
22
0
6
Rep
48
d Vouches
11
0
0
Vouches
11
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
d Rep
22
0
6
Rep
48
d Vouches
11
0
0
Vouches
11
d Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
‎
Posts
67
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
So I bought a TikTok a couple years ago and I never secured it

So the email and phone attached are completely unknown as the seller doesn't remember it either

I can login to the TikTok and use it but can't change the email or phone

I know the email attached but can't login to the email,the pass and recovery are unknown


Could I potentially use it indefinitely without swapping or what should I do? ‽
 

Last edited:

lemon

Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Regular User
Posts
29
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Yeah just send me the user in dms I got you
 

4

4 Rep
15
1
0
Rep
37
4 Vouches
14
0
0
Vouches
14
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
4 Rep
15
1
0
Rep
37
4 Vouches
14
0
0
Vouches
14
4 Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
best one to do it
Posts
118
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Not sure if this is still relevant, but I got the same problem with my tiktok, i've had no problem using it. As long as you got it from a trusted seller, you should be good.
 

51

51 Rep
14
0
0
Rep
34
51 Vouches
7
0
0
Vouches
7
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
51 Rep
14
0
0
Rep
34
51 Vouches
7
0
0
Vouches
7
51 Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Divine
Posts
211
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Better change everything
 

neg

neg Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
neg Vouches
2
0
0
Vouches
2
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
neg Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
neg Vouches
2
0
0
Vouches
2
neg Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
the man itself
Posts
100
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
So I bought a TikTok a couple years ago and I never secured it

So the email and phone attached are completely unknown as the seller doesn't remember it either

I can login to the TikTok and use it but can't change the email or phone

I know the email attached but can't login to the email,the pass and recovery are unknown


Could I potentially use it indefinitely without swapping or what should I do? ‽
I would swap honestly
 
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

About: tiktok question help

Read more about tiktok question help in Support on Kingz — Money Talk & Market. This thread may include replies, opinions, resources, and community discussion related to the topic.

Browse more threads in Support to explore similar content.

Top