Tis the season

Creator

Creator Rep
71
0
0
Rep
195
Creator Vouches
36
0
0
Vouches
36
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Mythical
Creator Rep
71
0
0
Rep
195
Creator Vouches
36
0
0
Vouches
36
Creator Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Staff
Posts
860
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Anyone else feel like they need to get more into the Christmas spirit?

I try every year the past few years but I never get as jolly as I want to. Maybe I need to have kids to feel the same way as I did when I was a kid? Lmao

Idk man I need to work on it, how about y’all? :coffee: 🎅
 
Liked by 3 members:
wes wes

GOD

GOD Rep
45
0
0
Rep
109
GOD Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
GOD Rep
45
0
0
Rep
109
GOD Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
GOD Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Day One User
Posts
2,689
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
when I was a kid it used to snow a lot, now it hardly happens in winter
i hate climate change
 
Liked by 2 members:
wes wes

Creator

Creator Rep
71
0
0
Rep
195
Creator Vouches
36
0
0
Vouches
36
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Mythical
Creator Rep
71
0
0
Rep
195
Creator Vouches
36
0
0
Vouches
36
Creator Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Staff
Posts
860
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
when I was a kid it used to snow a lot, now it hardly happens in winter
i hate climate change
Yeah I miss the snow too. Especially now that I have an indoor job. :pepe-toast:
 
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

Community discussion: Tis the season

Read the community conversation about Tis the season in General Chat on Kingz. Browse replies, opinions, and general discussion from active members.

Explore more topics in General Chat to find related conversations.

Top