Divine tysm guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

pay

pay Rep
6
0
0
Rep
12
pay Vouches
1
0
0
Vouches
1
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
pay Rep
6
0
0
Rep
12
pay Vouches
1
0
0
Vouches
1
pay Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
fame
Posts
22
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I wanted to make a thread yesterday but sadly had no time,

I just wanted to say thank you to all people I've dealt, talked with etc.

I literally hit 136 reps, I was on the leaderboard of most repped ppl in the top 5

Sadly @Dex has a bit more but I still want to say that I appreciate it alot!

I want to help grow this website, some people might stereotype me bc of dwc but it has an unfair story behind it and if I told you the story, you'd know I am innocent (the userbar looks cool tho)

It is just great for me because I knew this site would rise from it's Ashes , I was here with the few when it barely had 20 active users at some points of time...

Thank y'all soooo much and special thanks to everyone who has dealt with me (not to forget my kittens n dogs @y @MAYBACH @cet @asia if I forgot you just lmk :3)
It is just great and I want to stay here forever and support everyone in this com

cheers
its sad u got dwc
 

GOD

GOD Rep
45
0
0
Rep
109
GOD Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
GOD Rep
45
0
0
Rep
109
GOD Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
GOD Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Day One User
Posts
2,689
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
congratulations homie
 

kitexbro

kitexbro Rep
7
0
0
Rep
21
kitexbro Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
kitexbro Rep
7
0
0
Rep
21
kitexbro Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
kitexbro Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Banned Member
Posts
317
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
wow fire thread
 

touch

touch Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
touch Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
touch Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
touch Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
touch Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
农民
Posts
147
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
free this guy from DWC
 

Tree

Tree Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Tree Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
Tree Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Tree Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
Tree Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Banned Member
Posts
281
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
free this guy from DWC
 

smajser

smajser Rep
0
0
1
Rep
-3
smajser Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
smajser Rep
0
0
1
Rep
-3
smajser Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
smajser Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Banned Member
Posts
205
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
NGL free bro from dwc
 

Bo

Bo Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Bo Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Bo Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Bo Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
Bo Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Regular User
Posts
52
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
NGL free bro from dwc
 

Boxxy

Boxxy Rep
52
0
1
Rep
138
Boxxy Vouches
14
0
0
Vouches
14
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
Boxxy Rep
52
0
1
Rep
138
Boxxy Vouches
14
0
0
Vouches
14
Boxxy Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
$$
Posts
701
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
#FreeYeOutThatJam
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

Community discussion: tysm guys

Read the community conversation about tysm guys in General Chat on Kingz. Browse replies, opinions, and general discussion from active members.

Explore more topics in General Chat to find related conversations.

Top