Divine What was the nicest thing you‘ve ever done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD

GOD Rep
45
0
0
Rep
109
GOD Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
GOD Rep
45
0
0
Rep
109
GOD Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
GOD Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Day One User
Posts
2,689
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I donated 5k to a charity for people with cancer


Lmk what you did
that's wholesome, I donate every month to an onlus but I've never donated this much.
Btw I think the nicest thing I do is how I behave with my friends and the people around me, I always try to be the kindest possible
 
Liked by 1 member:
ye ye

shozzy

shozzy Rep
11
0
0
Rep
26
shozzy Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Prime
shozzy Rep
11
0
0
Rep
26
shozzy Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
shozzy Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Prime
Posts
952
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
donated some money to poor/homeless people
 
Liked by 1 member:
ye ye

Lush

Lush Rep
25
0
1
Rep
56
Lush Vouches
27
0
0
Vouches
27
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
Lush Rep
25
0
1
Rep
56
Lush Vouches
27
0
0
Vouches
27
Lush Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Banned Member
Posts
724
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
gave a lady with no legs 2 pound
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

Community discussion: What was the nicest thing you‘ve ever done?

Read the community conversation about What was the nicest thing you‘ve ever done? in General Chat on Kingz. Browse replies, opinions, and general discussion from active members.

Explore more topics in General Chat to find related conversations.

Top