Divine What's the lowest you've ever been scammed for?

Apex

Apex Rep
8
0
0
Rep
28
Apex Vouches
2
0
0
Vouches
2
2 YEAR
2 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
Apex Rep
8
0
0
Rep
28
Apex Vouches
2
0
0
Vouches
2
Apex Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Divine
Posts
14
Bits
2 YEAR
2 YEAR OF SERVICE
I've seen a thread similar to this on another forum, and figured I'd extend the conversation here since I remember it being pretty funny.

I'll start - Someone once scammed me for a month of Roblox premium... I think it was $4.99 :kingz_sob:
 

bannity

bannity Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
bannity Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
2 YEAR
2 YEAR OF SERVICE
bannity Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
bannity Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
bannity Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Posts
10
Bits
2 YEAR
2 YEAR OF SERVICE
$1 💀

He was downbad fo sure
 
Liked by 1 member:

gman

Rep
32
0
0
Rep
94
Vouches
18
0
0
Vouches
18
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
Rep
32
0
0
Rep
94
Vouches
18
0
0
Vouches
18
Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Divine
Posts
234
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I think like $5-10 lol.
 
Liked by 1 member:

cea

Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
2 YEAR
2 YEAR OF SERVICE
Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Regular User
Posts
12
Bits
2 YEAR
2 YEAR OF SERVICE
I've seen a thread similar to this on another forum, and figured I'd extend the conversation here since I remember it being pretty funny.

I'll start - Someone once scammed me for a month of Roblox premium... I think it was $4.99 :kingz_sob:
Like 50 cents 😭 wtf is up with some people
 
Liked by 1 member:

10

10 Rep
73
1
0
Rep
172
10 Vouches
28
0
0
Vouches
28
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Mythical
10 Rep
73
1
0
Rep
172
10 Vouches
28
0
0
Vouches
28
10 Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
exch & mm
Posts
273
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
like a discord nitro LOL
 
Liked by 1 member:

more

more Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
more Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
more Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
more Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
more Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
TRAPMALOY
Posts
97
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

Community discussion: What's the lowest you've ever been scammed for?

Read the community conversation about What's the lowest you've ever been scammed for? in General Chat on Kingz. Browse replies, opinions, and general discussion from active members.

Explore more topics in General Chat to find related conversations.

Top