WINDOWS 10 OR 11?

o

o Rep
56
0
1
Rep
138
o Vouches
8
0
0
Vouches
8
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
o Rep
56
0
1
Rep
138
o Vouches
8
0
0
Vouches
8
o Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Fairy
Posts
2,625
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE

Obey

Obey Rep
15
0
0
Rep
44
Obey Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
Obey Rep
15
0
0
Rep
44
Obey Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
Obey Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Obey The King
Posts
82
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I was on windows 10 for the longest and waited until windows 11 was more supported.

I switched last week, and I'm on Windows 11. I don't regret it at all. I have had 0 issues.
 
Liked by 1 member:
o o

o

o Rep
56
0
1
Rep
138
o Vouches
8
0
0
Vouches
8
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
o Rep
56
0
1
Rep
138
o Vouches
8
0
0
Vouches
8
o Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Fairy
Posts
2,625
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I was on windows 10 for the longest and waited until windows 11 was more supported.

I switched last week, and I'm on Windows 11. I don't regret it at all. I have had 0 issues.
For me, it's been messing with my audio shit and making my PC slower
 
Liked by 1 member:
GOD GOD

f

f Rep
20
0
0
Rep
59
f Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
f Rep
20
0
0
Rep
59
f Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
f Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
⠀
Posts
886
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Bro I need to switch back but ill lose everything on my computer

why would you lose everything cant u backup or get a external hdd
 
Liked by 1 member:
o o

GOD

GOD Rep
45
0
0
Rep
109
GOD Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
GOD Rep
45
0
0
Rep
109
GOD Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
GOD Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Day One User
Posts
2,689
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I also stayed on windows 10, no need to experience bugs and my computers are quite old so I don't think win11 can boost os performances

For me, it's been messing with my audio shit and making my PC slower
that's the shit I fear
 

King

King Rep
3
0
0
Rep
9
King Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
King Rep
3
0
0
Rep
9
King Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
King Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
0_0
Posts
389
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE

Qoot

Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Regular User
Posts
18
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE

BG

BG Rep
5
0
0
Rep
16
BG Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Prime
BG Rep
5
0
0
Rep
16
BG Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
BG Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
ˣ ↯
Posts
36
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

Community discussion: WINDOWS 10 OR 11?

Read the community conversation about WINDOWS 10 OR 11? in General Chat on Kingz. Browse replies, opinions, and general discussion from active members.

Explore more topics in General Chat to find related conversations.

Top