I need rating and suggestions for my first animated signature art.

f

f Rep
20
0
0
Rep
59
f Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
f Rep
20
0
0
Rep
59
f Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
f Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
⠀
Posts
886
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
kinda clean but try do some transparent backgrounds, they fit in better on forums imo
 
Liked by 1 member:

xc

xc Rep
7
0
0
Rep
21
xc Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Prime
xc Rep
7
0
0
Rep
21
xc Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
xc Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
x_x
Posts
37
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Hello, I recently joined this conmunity and wanted to start making animated signatures, avatars and other..
This is my first signature which I did for my friend @yz, he said it’s good but I think I can do better with more


K0PANvE.gif
what program you use? looks good
 
Liked by 1 member:

MoralTG

MoralTG Rep
33
1
1
Rep
84
MoralTG Vouches
39
0
0
Vouches
39
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
MoralTG Rep
33
1
1
Rep
84
MoralTG Vouches
39
0
0
Vouches
39
MoralTG Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
https://t.me/BorrowOG
Posts
612
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Good work lol
 
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

About: I need rating and suggestions for my first animated signature art.

Read more about I need rating and suggestions for my first animated signature art. in Graphics on Kingz — Money Talk & Market. This thread may include replies, opinions, resources, and community discussion related to the topic.

Browse more threads in Graphics to explore similar content.

Top