Trusted Kingz Team Giveaway ($500)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sync

Rep
28
0
0
Rep
65
Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
Rep
28
0
0
Rep
65
Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Divine
Posts
5,166
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Hello, I'm Coast and I do stuff sometimes
 
Liked by 1 member:

legal

legal Rep
69
0
1
Rep
189
legal Vouches
29
0
0
Vouches
29
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
legal Rep
69
0
1
Rep
189
legal Vouches
29
0
0
Vouches
29
legal Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Banned Member
Posts
588
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I'm legal the discord mod, that's bout it
 

matthew

matthew Rep
12
0
1
Rep
27
matthew Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Prime
matthew Rep
12
0
1
Rep
27
matthew Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
matthew Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Graphic Designer
Posts
41
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
as the owner of kingz, i fully endorse this giveaway and am adding an extra $5 to the prize pool
good luck everyone
 
Liked by 3 members:
666 666
Ben Ben

7

7 Rep
48
0
1
Rep
113
7 Vouches
13
0
0
Vouches
13
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
7 Rep
48
0
1
Rep
113
7 Vouches
13
0
0
Vouches
13
7 Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
SMMFlare.com
Posts
267
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Hi im 7, i'm a cyber security student and looking forward to what comes of Kingz
 

69

Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Regular User
Posts
3
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
im broke as fuck @btc
 
Liked by 2 members:
btc btc

n

n Rep
19
0
0
Rep
62
n Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
n Rep
19
0
0
Rep
62
n Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
n Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
bones to ashes
Posts
29
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Entering.

I'm n. Nice to meet you all
 

Eviona

Eviona Rep
21
0
0
Rep
56
Eviona Vouches
21
0
0
Vouches
21
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Divine
Eviona Rep
21
0
0
Rep
56
Eviona Vouches
21
0
0
Vouches
21
Eviona Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
eviona.net
Posts
11
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Hi I'm Eviona. Hairy-ass Turkish man and provides services based on regional pricing. I like playing MMORPG games and watching horror movies while vaping.
 

Lewis

Lewis Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Lewis Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Lewis Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Lewis Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
Lewis Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
OGU Expert
Posts
3
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE

Pegasus

Pegasus Rep
4
0
0
Rep
10
Pegasus Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Pegasus Rep
4
0
0
Rep
10
Pegasus Vouches
5
0
0
Vouches
5
Pegasus Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Exchanger & Dev.
Posts
63
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I'm grateful for this lovely forum. My name is Pegasus and I always wanted a new forum that wasn't solely username based since I'm also interested in white/greyhat money & coding.
 

Zed

Zed Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Zed Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
Zed Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Zed Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
Zed Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Knowledge is Power
Posts
35
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
I am in!
I am 28 years old I am front-end dev and graphic designer I hope I get to win this giveaway. Good luck to all!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

About: Kingz Team Giveaway ($500)

Read more about Kingz Team Giveaway ($500) in Freebies & Giveaways on Kingz — Money Talk & Market. This thread may include replies, opinions, resources, and community discussion related to the topic.

Browse more threads in Freebies & Giveaways to explore similar content.

Top