I need rating and suggestions for my first animated signature art.

rough

rough Rep
4
1
0
Rep
8
rough Vouches
8
0
0
Vouches
8
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
rough Rep
4
1
0
Rep
8
rough Vouches
8
0
0
Vouches
8
rough Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
roughness
Posts
484
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Hello, I recently joined this conmunity and wanted to start making animated signatures, avatars and other..
This is my first signature which I did for my friend @yz, he said it’s good but I think I can do better with more


K0PANvE.gif
awesome bro
 
Liked by 1 member:

juicy

juicy Rep
5
0
0
Rep
10
juicy Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Prime
juicy Rep
5
0
0
Rep
10
juicy Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
juicy Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
727
Posts
48
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
shi is clean
 
Liked by 1 member:

north

Rep
1
0
0
Rep
3
Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Rep
1
0
0
Rep
3
Vouches
3
0
0
Vouches
3
Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Regular User
Posts
50
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Liked by 1 member:

xc

xc Rep
7
0
0
Rep
21
xc Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Prime
xc Rep
7
0
0
Rep
21
xc Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
xc Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
x_x
Posts
37
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Hello, I recently joined this conmunity and wanted to start making animated signatures, avatars and other..
This is my first signature which I did for my friend @yz, he said it’s good but I think I can do better with more


K0PANvE.gif
this is heat
 
Liked by 1 member:

Penderdrill

Penderdrill Rep
7
0
0
Rep
17
Penderdrill Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Prime
Penderdrill Rep
7
0
0
Rep
17
Penderdrill Vouches
4
0
0
Vouches
4
Penderdrill Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Prime
Posts
10
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Super cool man, I like it
 
Liked by 1 member:

Crisis

Crisis Rep
12
0
1
Rep
25
Crisis Vouches
6
0
0
Vouches
6
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Banned
Crisis Rep
12
0
1
Rep
25
Crisis Vouches
6
0
0
Vouches
6
Crisis Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
ㅤ
Posts
131
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Always room for improvement! Keep up the work
 
Liked by 1 member:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
Rep
0
0
0
Rep
0
Vouches
0
0
0
Vouches
0
Trades
0
$0.00
$0.00
Trades
0
Regular User
Posts
4
Bits
3 YEAR
3 YEAR OF SERVICE
saber, 1 stock image and 2 key frames 1/10
at least add better easing, loop the video properly & match the background to kings
 
Live activity
No one is currently typing
Viewing thread
1 viewer

About: I need rating and suggestions for my first animated signature art.

Read more about I need rating and suggestions for my first animated signature art. in Graphics on Kingz — Money Talk & Market. This thread may include replies, opinions, resources, and community discussion related to the topic.

Browse more threads in Graphics to explore similar content.

Top